Installation and Support Engineer - Digital Dental and Medical Systems
We are looking for a competent and professional Installation Engineer/Customer Service Representative to install digital dental imaging systems in large enterprise environments and to support and maintain strong relationships with customers.
In addition, responsibilities include training staff on-site at enterprise facilities on software from both an end-user and IT perspective. The candidate should be able to learn and adapt quickly to new technology, have excellent customer service and communication skills, and understand most common concepts of a Windows and TCP/IP networking, including server components.
Problem-solving skills are a must.
Experience with dental digital radiography systems or PACS systems is a plus, as is basic programming experience.
Much of the work in this position is performed at a customer’s location. This position requires a great deal of travel throughout the US and internationally to commercial dental practices, dental schools, US military bases, and hospitals. Must be willing to travel about 25%-40% of the time. Medicor Imaging pays for all travel expenses and offers GSA per diem rates for meals while traveling.
Windows 7 and Newer (advanced)
- Troubleshooting drivers
- Troubleshooting software
- Dealing with secured networks
- Windows registry
Windows Server 2008 and Newer (moderate)
- Active Directory
- Windows registry
- Internet Information Services
- File sharing
SQL Server 2008 and Newer (basic)
- Backing up and restoring databases
- Creating databases
- Management Studio
- Willingness to learn basic to intermediate SQL Statements
- Firewalls (Windows, general concepts)
- Subnets/VLANs (concepts)
- Support over the phone, over remote desktop control, and on-site
- Collaborate with engineering to improve product
- Handle issues with clients while maintaining a professional attitude
- Train a group of end users effectively
- Document software workflow / processes effectively
Dental Digital Radiography
- Phosphor plate systems (ScanX, DenOptix, Optime, etc.)
- Pan/Ceph systems (Planmeca, Carestream, Gendex, Soredex, Sirona, etc.)
- Intraoral Systems (Planmeca, Carestream, Gendex, Schick, Sirona, etc.)
- Intraoral Cameras
Electronic Dental / Medical Records (e.g., PM systems, EHR, EDR, EMR)
PACS / DICOM
Basic programming experience — Visual Basic, VBScript, C/C++, HTML, ASP/ASP.NET
Advanced SQL query experience
How to Apply
Send your resumé with cover page to firstname.lastname@example.org.