Installation and Support Engineer - Digital Dental and Medical Systems
We are looking for a competent and professional Installation Engineer / Customer Service Representative to install digital dental imaging systems in large enterprise environments and to support and maintain strong relationships with customers.
In addition, responsibilities include training staff onsite at enterprise facilities on software from both an end-user and IT perspective. The candidate should be able to learn and adapt quickly to new technology, have excellent customer service and communication skills, and understand most common concepts of a Windows and TCP/IP networking, including server components.
Problem-solving skills are a must.
Experience with dental digital radiography systems or PACS systems is a plus, as is basic programming experience.
Much of the work in this position is performed at a customer’s location. This position requires a great deal of travel throughout the US and internationally to commercial dental practices, dental schools, US military bases, and hospitals. Must be willing to travel about 25%-40% of the time. Medicor Imaging pays for all travel expenses and offers GSA per diem rates for meals while traveling.
Windows 7 and Newer (advanced)
- Troubleshooting drivers
- Troubleshooting software
- Dealing with secured networks
- Windows registry
Windows Server 2008 and Newer (moderate)
- Active Directory
- Windows registry
- Internet Information Services
- File sharing
SQL Server 2008 and Newer (basic)
- Backing up and restoring databases
- Creating databases
- Management Studio
- Willingness to learn basic to intermediate SQL Statements
- Firewalls (Windows, general concepts)
- Subnets / VLANs (concepts)
- Support over the phone, over remote desktop control, and onsite
- Collaborate with engineering to improve product
- Handle issues with clients while maintaining a professional attitude
- Train a group of end users effectively
- Document software workflow / processes effectively
Dental Digital Radiography
- Phosphor plate systems (ScanX, DenOptix, Optime, etc.)
- Pan / Ceph systems (Planmeca, Carestream, Gendex, Soredex, Sirona, etc.)
- Intraoral Systems (Planmeca, Carestream, Gendex, Schick, Sirona, etc.)
- Intraoral Cameras
Electronic Dental / Medical Records (e.g., PM systems, EHR, EDR, EMR)
PACS / DICOM
Basic programming experience — Visual Basic, VBScript, C/C++, HTML, ASP/ASP.NET
Advanced SQL query experience
How to Apply
Send your resumé with cover page to email@example.com.