Charlotte, NC (October 23, 2009) - MiPACS Dental Enterprise Solution has currently been selected by 5 new dental schools as their dental PACS provider. The University of Louisville has already implemented MiPACS in several departments within the School of Dentistry and the 4 remaining schools will be implemented in the Fall of 2009 and beginning in 2010.
Listed below are the recent dental schools that have selected the MiPACS Dental Enterprise Solution:
- University of Louisville, School of Dentistry
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Dental School
- Semmelweis University, Faculty of Dentistry (Budapest, Hungary)
- Université de Montréal, Faculty of Dental Medicine
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry
Share this Story
Medicor Imaging Media Contact
How is MiPACS Being Used to Solve Real-world Problems?
Medicor Imaging has served thousands of happy customers world-wide. To read more about where MiPACS is installed and how it has helped our customers, check out our: