Ear, Nose, and Throat Practices
Medicor designed MiPACS with the cooperation of large ENT practices requiring a PACS imaging solution in a centralized environment.
MiPACS is the only imaging system that an ENT practice or a group of ENT practices needs to archive digital images and provide
universal viewing capabilities throughout the organization. MiPACS is built to offer an affordable alternative to mainstream
medical PACS, which can be very costly to implement. MiPACS provides all of the tools needed to view CT, Ultrasound,
Laryngoscopy, and all other ENT and Ophthalmology modalities, without the astronomical cost of most PACS on the market.
- Centralized Image Storage - All imaging devices can store images to a centralized location.
- DICOM Compliance - MiPACS is compatible with any DICOM-compliant imaging devices and third-party applications.
- Access images anywhere - Images can be made available anywhere throughout an organization.
CD/DVD Burning and Printing - MiPACS includes a full-featured, freely-distributable viewer on every disc burned.
It integrates with conventional disc burners or Primera disc publishing/printing devices.
- Annotations - Annotations can be saved and retrieved later, including measurements, highlights, and notes.
- Custom Orientation Settings - Default views/orientations can be customized based on brand/model of imaging device,
patient position, modality, and more.
- Thumbnail Browser - Easily browse thumbnails of multi-slice series to select images for enlarged display.
- Cine Loop - Browse multi-slice studies automatically with on-screen controls to pause, play, speed up, slow down, etc.