Stay in Control of your Imaging Workflow
MiPACS DICOM Router + is an extremely versatile add-on to MiPACS Storage Server that provides PACS administrators to provide automated workflows triggered by any action on the MiPACS Server. Whether studies need to be pre-fetched to workstations, forwarded to on-call radiologists, or archived to a backup PACS/VNA, MiPACS DICOM Router + can save your clinical and IT staff time by automating these actions when they are needed. In addition, you can use rules to automatically modify DICOM tags, send email alerts, audit access to VIP patient records, and interact with databases.
DICOM Object Routing
When images are stored to, queried upon, or downloaded from the MiPACS Storage Server, DICOM-tag based conditions (among other conditions such as date/time ranges, calling AE Titles, and more) can trigger object routing events that can send DICOM datasets to any DICOM-compliant destination(s) such as DICOM Servers and PACS viewing workstations. DICOM objects can be routed on practically any condition or combinations or conditions possible.
MiPACS DICOM Router + provides an extremely customizable interface that allows you to build nearly any action once an event condition is met. Aside from just routing images to other destinations, MiPACS DICOM Router + provides you with a VB.NET script builder, where you can use true VB.NET code, references, and Namespaces to create any action you can think of. Some examples of uses are:
- Email a privacy officer whenever a "VIP" patient record is accessed
- Mine data from incoming images or downloaded images to a database for reporting/analysis
- Modify DICOM tags in the header to meet organizational standards if modalities do not provide the needed tags
- Notify a radiologist via SMS text or email that a study is ready for reading
- Update study status in your Modality Worklist
The possibilities of the events that can be triggered are virtually endless!