MiPACS Medical Workstation
MiPACS Medical Workstation is a fully-featured PACS Viewer for 2D and 3D imaging, perfect for an imaging center, medical center or radiology department.
- Universal Viewing — MiPACS Medical Workstation can view images from ANY modality.
- DICOM Compliance — MiPACS is compatible with any DICOM-compatible imaging devices and third party applications.
- CD/DVD Burning and printing — MiPACS includes a full-featured, freely-distributable viewer on every CD burned. It can integrate with a conventional CD burner or Primera disc publishing/printing devices.
- MPR — Reconstruct orthogonal slices from any cross-sectional CT or MRI data in any plane
- 3D / Volume Rendering — MiPACS can reconstruct volumes of cross-sectional CT or MRI data into into 3D volumes using VRT, MIP, or MinIP.
- Window/Level Presets — User-defined window/level preset can be accessed via menu or hotkeys.
- Annotations — Annotations to images can be saved and retrieved later, including measurements, highlights, and notes.
- Custom Orientation settings — Default views/orientations can be customized based on brand/model of imaging device, patient position, modality type, and more.
- Thumbnail browser — Easily browse thumbnails of multi-slice series to select images for enlarged display.
- Cine loop — Browse multi-slice studies automatically and adjustable frame rates — Pause, speed up, or slow down using on-screen controls.
- Thin or Fat client implementation — MiPACS works as either a workstation-installed application, or can be hosted on a farm of terminal/Citrix servers for consolidated management
Request an Evaluation
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
Medical Workstation Thumbnail Browser
Medical Workstation 3D
How is MiPACS Being Used to Solve Real-world Problems?
Medicor Imaging has served thousands of happy customers world-wide. To read more about where MiPACS is installed and how it has helped our customers, check out our: