Did you take images on the wrong patient? Don't panic! If you have NOT approved the images yet, this is an easy fix!
Simply follow these steps to move the images to the correct patient:
- Do not approve the images until they are in the correct patient record.
- Open MiPACS to the patient record where the images currently reside (i.e., the incorrect patient record).
Select the image(s) you wish to transfer by left-clicking the image.
To select multiple images at the same time, hold the Ctrl key and click on each image to select them, or press Ctrl + A to select all images.
A border will appear around the image(s) to designate that they have been selected.
- Once selected, right-click on any selected image and select copy to clipboard.
- After repeating steps 1 & 2 for all images you want to move, open the correct patient.
- In the correct patient, create a new series, as if you were going to take images.
- After the series has loaded, click the down arrow above the series list on the left (or right, if configured that way).
- Open the clipboard by selecting Clipboard. Here, you will find the images you copied to the clipboard.
- You can now select the images you wish to transfer. Left click the images to select. You can select multiple images by holding down the Ctrl key and left-clicking each image.
- Simply drag and drop the images into the series.
- After dragging and dropping the images, the MiPACS Viewer will ask if you want to move the image(s) into this series and if you wish to continue. Hit Yes.
In the animation below, moving images from MOUSE, Mickey (incorrect patient) to FAIRCHILD, TEST (correct patient) is demonstrated.
Moving Unapproved Images from Wrong Patient Demonstration
Technical Support is available Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM ET.
You can contact Medicor Imaging Support via email or phone.
Featured Customer Testimonial
"MiPACS software provides the UNC School of Dentistry with a significant pathway for growth in digital 2-D and 3-D technology."
- Dr. Don Tyndall
Director of Radiology at the UNC School of Dentistry